Re: pkgsrc scanning performance benchmarks

And, since I criticised John fairly sharply over the weekend, I'd just
like to add publicly to Swift's comments here, and thank John for
helping to make pkgsrc a better place to be. It's nice when people
keep us on our toes, and keep us honest - we can learn a lot from
benchmarks like this.

Thanks,
Alistair