pkg/51485 source issue on case-insensitive file system

Hello!

There's an open PR (51485) about the fact that pkgsrc currently contains
two files that differ only in case which won't work correctly on a
case-insensitive file system (e.g., HFS+ on macOS (Darwin)):

  www/seamonkey/patches/patch-mozilla_gfx_ycbcr_yuv__row__arm.s
  www/seamonkey/patches/patch-mozilla_gfx_ycbcr_yuv__row__arm.S

Would a developer be willing to fix this?  In the PR, I suggest renaming
one of the patch files so that they differ in more than just case
(e.g., .s -> .s_), but I'd be happy with any fix deemed appropriate.
This won't address the problem of making the package build correctly
(since the source files to be patched also differ only in case), but
it will at least make it possible to work with the pkgsrc tree on a
case-insensitive file system without trouble.

Thanks!

Lewis