Re: cwrappers now enabled by default on some platforms

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 8:34 AM, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:41:59AM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> With this commit cwrappers are enabled by default (i.e. if the user
> does not specify USE_CWRAPPERS themselves) on Darwin, Linux, and
> SunOS/gcc.

I've also enabled this on NetBSD.

jperkin tells me that PKGSRC_MKPIE is not supported by cwrappers, so
if you like that feature, you'll have to turn off cwrappers for now
(or add support).

Cheers,
 Thomas

How do we get some results of bulk build times posted to the blog before and after this change?