Re: firefox-49.0 segfaults frequently

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 08:52:43AM -0500, John D. Baker wrote:
> [New process 133]
> [New process 128]

That's a lot of processes. I wonder if it's exceeding kern.maxfiles
or OPEN_MAX. we have a fairly low limit of maximum open files.

(I've seen this in another program that was leaking fds, so can't
help but think about it again. fstat should tell you)

Another thing that is netbsd specific, we seem to still be using gtk2
and not gtk3.