Re: Recomendation for a proxy server with good security?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> This may sound surprising but: consider writing your own in Go. The net/http
> package contains both the server and client parts. Your handler can do
> whatever checks you need, create a new outgoing request and copy the data.
> This can be as short as, say, 20 lines of code. The resulting binary is fast
> and memory-safe. Google itself is running such servers in production, so
> it's not a toy.
>
> Benny.

Thx Benny it is a very different idea that I was thining.

I will look in GO by curiosity.

At the end we have opted by tinyproxy, it seems small, few
functionality (it is better for security) altough I don't know about
the quality of its code.

The other product squid, we didn't opted by this because: big code
base, a lot of funtionality (it is very flexible) and  I think that
the developemnt isn't done with security its principal point.

I was also thinking baout ffproxy, but I didn't found anything about
this product (I was searching in google for 20 minutes, and I can't
find a mailing list for this product).

Best Regards