Binaries path

Hello,

   When I set BINPKG_SITES to an empty string, make bin-install won't
search remote sites which is exactly what I want on a particular server.
 However, it still has a local directory which it searches -- I'd like
to change it to a different directory.  Is there a mk.conf variable
which will accomplish this?  I figured there would be a BINPKG_DIR or
something similar, but a quick grep didn't yield any hits.

   /Jan