Freeze in preparation for pkgsrc-2016Q1

Hi folks,

(This only relates to pkgsrc, not pkgsrc-wip)

I'm springing the freeze on people this time around, and we'll see how
this works.

So I'll be freezing pkgsrc for new packages, and changes to the
infrastructure, at 01:45 on Fri March 18th 2016.

We welcome modifications to non-building packages (on any platform),
and security fixes.

For the developers amongst us, if you are in any doubt about a change
that you'd like to make, please contact the pkgsrc PMC in advance, and
we'll help out.

Thanks,
Alistair