Re: recursive bmake package (packages-depends

Thank you all for your answers,

I added DEPENDS_TARGET=package-install to /etc/mk.conf

And now the needed (sub)packages are built and accumulates in packages/All as needed.

It was in the online doc ( https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/configuring.html ) but I must have overlooked that point 5.2:
DEPENDS_TARGET: By default, dependencies are only installed, and no binary package is created for them. You can set this variable to package-install to automatically create binary packages after installing dependencies. Please note that the PKGSRC_KEEP_BIN_PKGS can be set to yes to preserve binary packages when using the install as well.

Thanks again

Michel