Re: 2015Q4 nspluginwrapper does not work any more [solved]

On Wed 24 Feb 2016 at 19:45:02 +0100, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> I think I've seen this before, and in my case it turned out that
> there were too few of the linux compat packages installed, or the
> wrong versions were installed.

Yes that may well be something. I noticed later that the
libflashplayer.so is a 64-bit executable, where it used to be a 32-bit
one instead, if I remember correctly.

All this was from a fully fresh build (inside a pkg_comp sandbox) after
I installed NetBSD 7.0.

It turned out that I was missing the symlink /emul/linux ->
/usr/pkg/emul/linux . I had some stuff in /emul before but it must have
been for some previous version of the compat packages. Now that I
corrected the symlink (there is also one /emul/linux32 ->
/usr/pkg/emul/linux32), it works!

> Regards,
> - Håvard
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'