2015Q4 nspluginwrapper does not work any more

nspluginwrapper has as instructions:

To install the Linux flash player into a native Firefox browser:
  - Also install multimedia/ns-flash and multimedia/libflashsupport
  - Run "nspluginwrapper -i /usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so"
  - Run Firefox

I did install libflashsupport, but ns-flash does not exist (anymore).
Instead I have adobe-flash-plugin-11.2.202.559.

If I run "nspluginwrapper -i
/usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so" I get the error message
nspluginwrapper: no appropriate viewer found for /usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so

and indeed, the flash player does not work. I do get this error logged
when I try:

sh: /usr/pkg/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/linux/npviewer: not found

indeed, that file does not exist. On the other hand,
/usr/pkg/lib/nspluginwrapper/x86_64/linux/npview does exist.

If I make a symlink i386 -> x86_64, then I get a different error:

exec: /usr/pkg/lib/nspluginwrapper/x86_64/linux/npviewer.bin: not found

even though that file does exist. It probably should have been a 32-bit
executable, but instead it is a 64-bit one.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? It used to work in the previous stable
branch.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'