Re: History behind pkgsrc 'biology' category

On Tue, 9 Feb 2016, Rene Hexel wrote:
What Matthew said: not sure if, in hindsight, I would have made the same decision today, but at the time, this appeared to be the trend ?

It's still been a facinating discussion which I've learned a few things from. I loved the answers from the folks who dug it all the way out of CVS to find out. I'll be happy with "biology" or "science" or "foobar". I work from convention most of the time. So, as long as it doesn't change more than once a year or so, I'm good :-)

Thanks to everyone who helped with this "mystery" it was fun.

-Swift