Any postfix+dspam experts out there?

(Sorry if the cross-posting is inappropriate...)

I'm having a little bit of a problem with my configuration...  :)

I have followed all of the how-to docs on getting things set up, and everything works fine when an Email client connects to my primary mail server. The postfix rules get triggered and the dspam filter gets invoked.

The problem occurs when a "foreign" client uses my backup MX relay machine. This machine is part of my own network, so it gets included in the primary server's $mynetworks (via 'mynetworks_style = subnet'). Unfortunately this seems to cause my

	smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,
	                            check_client_access ...dspam...

to permit the message without triggering the dspam filter.

Is there a more appropriate way to trigger the dspam filter, so that messages that are relayed by the backup MX server get filtered, BUT messages that _originate_on_ the backup MX server are not filtered?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |