Aw: Re: gv does not open

Hello Leonardo,

Leonardo Taccari <leot%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:

> Can you try to build it with XAW_TYPE=xpm, please?
>
> There was a problem that I've just fixed importing a patch from
> upstream. There are some visual glitches with the buttons but the
> situation is much better compared to gv built with XAW_TYPE=3d.

gv indeed opens with xpm. Now there is a problem with xfig which depends on xaw3d. But I needed to remove xaw3d to be able to install xaw-xpm. Is it possible to fix this to have both xpm and xaw3d installed?

Isn't it possible that upstream fixes the gv problem or is there no upstream activity anymore?

Regards,
Carsten