Re: make package-install dependencies dont work

Thomas Klausner wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 01, 2015 at 03:14:40PM +0100, Frank Wille wrote:
>> Why doesn't it install dviljk and make the package for it recursively?
>
> I think because you didn't do 'make clean'.

But "make clean" deletes all the source and object files which I have
already compiled.

> Just try 'make clean' before your next installation.

It doesn't help much to type "make clean" in teTeX. Installation still fails
fails in the depending packages.

And I really don't want to lose all my binaries which I compiled over the
last days. Is there no way to reinstall packages from pkgsrc after you
deleted them with pkg_delete?

--
Frank Wille