oss option for firefox, was: nspluginwrapper and libflashsupport updates for adobe-flash-plugin

On 29 October 2015 at 18:57, Onno van der Linden
<o.vd.linden%quicknet.nl@localhost> wrote:
> Yes, it's possible to use the oss backend of firefox.
> See pkg/50306 (http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=50306)
> for the stuff I've been using. Depending on the firefox version
> you might wanna change/add some of the media.* defaults via
> about:config.

But in your bug report you wrote:
[quote]
And after compiling the firefox package I now have a somewhat
decent sound with html5 videos. No, not perfect because
sometimes when switching videos the new video plays without
sound.
[end quote]

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If not, I'd suggest that this be propagated to vanilla Makefile as a
default option.

(I've copied Ryo and pkgsrc-users in)

And what parameters did you change in about:config?

--
Ottavio