Asterisk 1.8

     The Asterisk 1.8 series (comms/asterisk18) has reached end of
life.  As such, it is a candidate for removal.  At this point, the
upgrade path is the Asterisk 11 series (comms/asterisk).  The
Asterisk 12 series will reach end of life on Dec. 20th, 2015, so
I'm not going to bother with it.  I am currently working on preparing
the Asterisk 13 series for import.  It will be good until 2019.
The Asterisk 14 series is tentatively scheduled for release this
month, but as there are only two days left in the month, I don't
see it making it.

     I'm not planning on removing the Asterisk 1.8 series immediately,
but I would like to get a feel for the number of people using it
(besides myself).  So, if you are using it, please speak up.