Re: cleanup PACKAGES

Le 20/10/15 13:18, Greg Troxel a écrit :

> See "lintpkgsrc -p".  You may want a script to filter out packages that
> are installed and not delete them.

I'm not sure this works in the manner I need..

First, it royally disliked the wip directories... so I blasted them now that
they're in git (I can now directly treat them in git, I guess, which is my primary repo).

Now I get one message:
> Cannot extract ruby-redmine-gitmike-theme-r7 version (/home/richard/src/pkgsrc/devel/ruby-redmine-gitmike-theme/Makefile)
and no other action.

not sure what to do here...
--
Richard PALO