Re: Please review wip/bwa

It should be ready to commit at this point, I think. Please let me know if there are any other issues.

Thanks,

    Jason
On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 09:36:38AM -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:
This is the first in a long series of genomics packages I've developed
and plan to submit.

pkglint -e runs clean, but I'm inviting some ruthlessly critical
feedback on this one so that future packages will require minimal tampering.