Re: [patch] mail/mopher: properly declare build dependencies

Petar Bogdanovic <petar%smokva.net@localhost> writes:

> Attached patch should fix builds on non-NetBSD platforms.

I applied most of it.    The USE_TOOLS+= objcopy was objected to by
pkglint, and grepping in mk/ it seems that objcopy is not set up in the
tools framework.

It could be that we should add objcopy to the tools framework, or depend
on some package that provides it.   I would be amenable to a patch to
mopher's Makefile to depend on something else in other-than-netbsd
cases now, but otherwise this seems like a post-freeze issue.