Re: cmake not MAKE_JOBS_SAFE?

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015, Greg Troxel wrote:

This is when ncurses is actually installed (because other things need
it).  I haven't tried without ncurses installed.

Aha! That explains why it succeeded when I tried manual installation (as opposed to my homegrown bulk install). The manual install was done after removing all others package, while my bulk install had already installed 39 other packages including ncurses.

Reordering my bulk build (putting cmake before ncurses) resolves the problem, even with MAKE_JOBS=2

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |