Re: mail/postfix 3.0.2 and EAI

> 8. 9. 2015 v 11:06, Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost>:
>
> Since upgrading mail/postfix to 3.0.2, my mail log is invaded by
> such warnings:
>
> warning: smtputf8_enable is true, but EAI support is not compiled in
>
> I'm going to disable smtputf8_enable but I believe it should be
> better if the package disabled it by default or were compiled
> with EAI.

Thanks for catching that, Marc. I’d rather leave the default package as bare as possible, so I just committed a post-install bit that sets smtputf8_enable=no in the default config file.

Legacy (postfix<3.0) main.cf files will not have compatibility_level>=2 set, so smtputf8_enable will default to disabled.

-F