Re: adobe-flash-plugin11 distfile not found

> FYI, I found a page that seems to list the various downloadable Flash
> versions:
> https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
>
> I filled in version 11.2.202.491 (the latest 11.2 subversion) in the
> Makefile, and that managed to fetch a distfile.

I beleive that's what you'll get in pkgsrc-current as well.  I
also was frustrated that the pkgsrc-2015Q2 version wasn't
fetchable; pull-up request missing, possibly.  If I find that
to be the case, I'll try to remember to request one tomorrow.

Regards,

- Håvard