Re: tex-*-* invasion in /usr/pkgsrc ?

BTW, I never see these empty directories.  Not because I use -P with
CVS updates, but because I keep my private copy of the pkgsrc CVS
repository, and I sync it with rsync from one of the mirrors when I want
to update it.  When syncing, I use the --prune-empty-dirs (-m) switch
with rsync, and that means I never get empty Attic folders or these
erroneously imported directories in the first place.  Works for me.