Re: Moving pkgsrc-wip away from SourceForge

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 10:05:27PM -0700, Benny Siegert wrote:
> The github workflow (fork, commit, pull request) is in fact something
> that people _are_ using to try to contribute changes to wip. So,
> considering that we want these changes and that we want the barrier to
> entry to be as low as can be, we should be offering this way of
> accepting contributions. Does this make more sense?

While I expressed "people _are_ using" class of argument is not something
NetBSD community is known for (though on that remark several objective
points were made by various members) I wonder whether we could think of
"git-cvsserver", which provides a CVS emulation for a git repository.

I do not have experience of using git-cvsserver. But from its name and
synopsis (kindly search), it appears like it will leave the choice of CVS
open for CVS contributors.

Mayuresh