Re: Problem running sshd on Darwin, "dyld: Symbol not found: _allow_severity"

On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 10:24:34PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 09:55:03PM +0200, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> > Adding "-rdynamic" to the start of SSHDLIBS and reinstalling (with
> > "STRIP_OPT=-s") doesn't help, neither does adding it to start of
> > LDFLAGS.
>
> Feared so. Set INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED in the pkgsrc Makefile.
>
> Joerg

Sorry, but setting INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED to anything (1, yes, YES etc.) in
the pkgsrc Makefile doesn't seem to do anything.

Using "env INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED=yes bmake install" doesn't work either,
nor does "bmake install INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED=yes".

I *did* run "bmake clean" between every try.

--
:: Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri, Bioinformatics Developer, BILS,
:: Uppsala University, Sweden