Problem running sshd on Darwin, "dyld: Symbol not found: _allow_severity"

Hi,

After successfully using pkgsrc for a year or so on Linux (non-root), I
decided to try it on my MacBook Air running OS X 10.10.4.  Everything I
need seems to be working ok (had to move MacPorts out of the way because
/opt/local/lib was messing up the build of Perl).

However, I'd like to run sshd, but after installing openssh-6.6.1nb7 and
rc.subr-20150510, I get this:

    $ sudo /opt/etc/rc.d/sshd start
    Starting sshd.
    dyld: Symbol not found: _allow_severity
      Referenced from: /opt/lib/libwrap.7.dylib
      Expected in: flat namespace
     in /opt/lib/libwrap.7.dylib
    /opt/etc/rc.d/sshd: line 94: 37498 Trace/BPT trap: 5       /opt/sbin/sshd

I have pkgsrc installed with prefix /opt and RCD_SCRIPTS_DIR set to
/opt/etc/rc.d to try to keep things separated from the rest of the
system as much as possible.

I found this old (closed) ticket that seems to be relevant, but I'm not
quite sure of how to proceed: http://gnats.netbsd.org/3522

Cheers,

--
:: Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri, Bioinformatics Developer, BILS,
:: Uppsala University, Sweden