Re: p5-Unicode-EastAsianWidth does not map to ascii ... MakeMaker.pm line 1182

Le 02/07/15 09:08, Richard PALO a écrit :

> Is this indicative of a problem or is this normal and expected MakeMaker.pm output.
> Anybody else see this?  Myself, I'm running SunOS 5.11 ABI=32 (i386) on omnios bloody.
>
> cheers

strangely enough, seems that devel/p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker wasn't even installed!
(problem with perl packaging? seems to replace respective core components)
so I just did install it, test suite runs okay but no difference in subject matter.

--
Richard PALO