Re: Ext4 formatting

Hi

Thanks for the help.

To do the first step, I have installed "Fuse-2.9.3" again, and the "git-base-2.3.2" is still installed

I have changed two lines in the "Makefile" from:

ifeq ($(shell uname), FreeBSD)
CFLAGS  += -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib

ifeq ($(shell uname), NetBSD)
CFLAGS  += -I/usr/pkg/include -L/usr/pkg/lib

Now I have installed with "gmake". The messages from "gmake" is attached in a file.

When I try to mount a Ext4 disk from the ext4fuse-0.1.3 directory there is coming an error:

netbsd# ./ext4fuse /dev/sd0e /media/sd0e
Shared object "libfuse.so.2" not found

Best regards
Freddy Fisker