Re: Ext4 formatting

You can make this build without pkgsrc, but it may be just as hard or
harder.   The trick will be pointing the ext4fuse code at our fuse
implementation.

Often:

  CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/pkg/include LDFLAGS="-L/usr/pkg/lib -R/usr/pkg/lib"

prepended to configure helps pick up dependencies from pkgsrc

It could be that if you create a fuse.pc in /usr/lib/pkgconfig that the
configure will then find our fuse implementation.