Re: Update of wip/libressl to 2.1.6

Me wrote:
> And it's compilable without _OPENBSD_SOURCE. At the moment I don't know how to properly fix it.
>
> Probably to rename the compat functions to __FUN_compat() + provide #define FUN __FUN_openbsdcompat in the libc headers?

After rethink I think it should be the same as it is.
Renaming it will effect in the different behavior:
not discovering the functions and making them public.

It's worth to document it in a future _OPENBSD_COMPAT.3 man-page.

We will need to add to CPPFLAGS: _OPENBSD_COMPAT.

If everybody is OK I will add it to wip/libressl.

Cheers!