Funding possibilities

Apologies for the cold approach, I am a financial facilitator and broker to His excellency Ibrahim Hammoud Al-Mazyad. http://www.taic.com/index.php?lang=en
I seek for beneficial projects for him and his organizations and will appreciate your response If you seek funding or loan for any interesting projects or business ideas.
I take a %3 finder's fee when you get funded or receive the loan.

Thank you

 Abdulaziz Al-Fureih
 Financial Facilitator/Broker
 The Arab International Investment Company (TAIC)
 Al Seef District, P.O. Box. 5559, Manama -
 Kingdom of Bahrain

---