pam_mysql CFLAGS bug

Hi Dears,

after diggin intensively i've found that the pam_mysql port (and the resulting
binary package in NetBSD until current) requires

	CFLAGS+= -DNO_STATIC_MODULES

To result in a working build on NetBSDs.

If build without it, pam_myql(.o) is still build quietly and installed, but
unuasable, because pam exits with:

	in openpam_dispatch(): pam_mysql.so: no pam_sm_authenticate()

on NetBSD when called. I reproduced this under different NetBSD installations
(amd64 and xen-pae) - one fershly installed just from birany packages, one
completely from own builds.

It seems that pam_mysql is not widely used under NetBSD (but for us i.e. still
required, because there is no workaround in one of our historical scenarios).

Is it possible that someone could adopt it into the Makefile or similiar part
of the pkgsrc / NetBSD port? It doesn't make sense to have ports or resulting
binary packages in the tree which "just build", but doesn't work. Or should i
write a patch or similiar and send it to here?

many thanks.
cheerioh,

Niels.
--