Re: 2015-01-01 1890 + 322 to be updated (Re: check-update)

| From: David Holland <dholland-pkgusers%NetBSD.org@localhost>
| Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 07:36:30 +0000

> These are false or wrong reports, if you have a way to silence (or
> fix) them. FWIW.
Yes, thank you. I think I've updated. (but the results will take days)

> I suspect you're going to want to be able to keep track of rules for
> the upstream version numbering scheme on a per-package basis. :-/

Yeah, some groups have some rules (by group). And some have particular rules.

Thanks again,
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.