check-update

Hi,
  I'm writing primitive script called check-update.
It will read entire pkgsrc tree and find if the update exists
for each package. It now writes HTML file. Some sample results
are at:
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/pkgsrc/check-update/?C=M;O=D
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/pkgsrc/check-update/20141126.html

That is the reason why I'm committing randomly-unrelated
    packages.

  The script is too primitive to pick the correct newer DISTNAME
files, so many missing (to be updated) information. And with
many false updates.  The whole execution will take 3 days (?),
so the info may be at most 3 days older.

Thank you.
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.