Re: x11/libdrm fails to build

Hi Greg,

> Make sure to explain what OS and version you are using.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I am using NetBSD 6.1.4.

After a bit of trial and error, I managed to compile the package in question.

I am working on reading the complete pkgsrc manual, but a manual is just a
manual it does not cover all possibilities....

After building the package, it seems I can't start X anymore.
I search for a solution for a while.
My Graphics card is the Intel 3000 (my cpu is i3). And  have seen
talks about this graphics card not being supported by NetBSD version 6.X
I would be happy if you prove me wrong!

Best regrads,
Oz