OCaml packaging spree

Hello all,

I've updated a bunch of OCaml-related packages; we're now at version 4.02. The
repository should be consistent again, but let me know if any errors occur.
The one thing that could cause errors is that lablgtk is now called ocaml-
lablgtk (for consistency among ocaml libraries). Otherwise, everything should
just work.

Oh, and I solved that buildlink problem I was talking about earlier. Thanks,
Thomas and Joerg!

best,

  Jaap
--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."