failure of devel/m4 from pkgsrc-2014Q2 on SLES 10.2

Hi,

anyone got an idea about the build failure I get with m4 on SLES 10.2
with separately installed gcc-4.8.2 in use? The prototype is

builtin.o: In function `stpncpy':
builtin.c:(.text+0x3d40): multiple definition of `stpncpy'

Alrighty then,

Thomas

PS: If someone managed to build wxGTK30 from CVS on any platform, I'd
also be interesed. There the problem is that some internal regex library
doesn't export any symbols and those are missing subsequently during
build.

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis
Universität Hamburg