Documentation: Section 19.4.4 could need some elaboration

Hi,

reading

        http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/fixes.html#shell-scripts

without prior knowledge (and without reading through and remembering
the whole document before this point) doesn't help much. Questions from
the uninformed user:

1. How does the usage look? From IRC I know that one sets
REPLACE_SH=/path/to/file(s)

2. That the value given to the REPLACE_SH variable is the list of files
to do replacements in is only one possible interpretation. At first I
hoped this is super smart scripting that figures out what files contain
shebang lines and works on them to replace /bin/sh with the value I
give to REPLACE_SH. Wrong, but it seemed somewhat plausible to me at the time;-)

Generally, an example including the setting of suitable $SH would be nice.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis