Re: Firefox 31: problems with yahoo and gmail

From: Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-netbsd%yahoo.com@localhost>, Date: Mon, 11
Aug 2014 11:27:36 +0200

> On 11 August 2014 11:26, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 11:23:26AM +0200, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
>>> I also wonder if I am the only one using Firefox on Netbsd, because
>>> the only questions about FF are mine.
>>
>> No, you are not the only user, but it works fine for me. However, I do not
>> use gmail, so can't tell you in this concrete case.
>>

> Thanks Martin,
>
> I just wanted to add that I have also reset Firefox, without much change.

Hi,

I am using firefox on 10-year-old machine, and gmail works fine for me.

I would like to investigate the problem, but my main laptop had broken,
and my productivity is very low...
Current machine is too slow to build firefox...

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3