Firefox 31: problems with yahoo and gmail

Since upgrading to Firefox 31, I have the following oddities:

1) Logging into gmail, I get kicked out every 5-10 minutes, when I log
in I get a warning that I have another session running. I have to
repeat this 2-3 times to get a persistent session.

2) Logging into my.yahoo.com, I can't see my personalized page with
rss and bookmarks.

I have tried with Firefox 31 on Windows 7 and on Ubuntu (friend of
mine's pc) and I have no problems.

I haven't even attempted hacking the browser ID yet. I wonder if
anybody has the same or similar problem.

I also wonder if I am the only one using Firefox on Netbsd, because
the only questions about FF are mine.

Thanks