Re: Xfce desktop

Hi

I had icon problems when I was using /meta-pkgs/xfce4  version 4.6.1

And I tried to install Xfburn-0.4.2 from source with ./configure
--prefix=/usr  and the icons of Xfburn didn't work. When I tried to change
the configure to ./configure --prefix=/usr/pkg  then the icons of Xfburn
worked.

I don't know if this can help the icon problem with Xfce 4.10

Best regards
Freddy