Re: proposed deletion of old binary packages from ftp.netbsd.org

I have pruned mostly as threatened.  Basically, I deleted a lot of
packages from 2010 or earlier.  I left a few builds from late 2010 when
there were no newer builds.

While this purge was not driven mainly by space, there is now lots of
free space so if anyone is inclined to run bulk builds, feel free to do
so :-)   Also, if you know of places to get packages not built by NetBSD
Developers, please feel free to send me URLs to put in SEE_ALSO.