proposed deletion of old binary packages from ftp.netbsd.org

At
  http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/
there are some really old binary packages.  Not to pick on IRIX, but
it's the first one to show up when checking in order.  At
  http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/IRIX/mipseb-64/6.5_2006Q3/All/
there are packages built in 2006.

I do not believe that really old packages are useful to anyone.  So, I
propose to delete binary packages from the ftp server that were built
From a quarterly branch in 2010Q4 or earlier, or from a
non-stable-branch pkgsrc snapshot in 2010 or earlier.  I picked 3 years
arbitrarily.  The logic is that it's far enough back that I don't
believe anyone would run them rather than trying to build new packages.

If any of these packages really are useful, I'm happy to refrain from
deleting them.  Please let me know.  But I mean "are useful to an actual
someone", rather than "someone thinks there is the possibility that
there exists someone who might find them useful".

I do not intend to keep backup copies or to expect anyone else to do so.

If you object to 3 years but think 5 is good, or have some other general
objection, please speak up here.