Sorting problem with pkg_chk -b

Hi,

I recently upgraded pkg_chk to 2.0.8 and I noticed some wrong
behavior (can't tell if it's new or is it's been around for quite
some time).

When two versions of a binary packages are available, say
package-XXnb9 and packageXXnb10 or later (same package, same
version, only nb version differs and the newest one is greater or
equal to 10), pkg_chk -b installs nb9 and not the newest version.
It looks like it's using lexicographic order instead of numeric.

I haven't checked the code yet but is it its normal behavior, is
it a known issue or a new bug?