Re: Issues with recent changes to lang/gcc48

On 25 April 2014 09:52, Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From: "Sevan / Venture37" <venture37%gmail.com@localhost>, Date: Wed, 23 Apr
> 2014 13:42:25 +0100
>
>> Hi,
>> With the changes yesterday to make lang/gcc48 a meta package which
>> wraps around gcc48-*, we've lost the ability to select off specific
>> languages. Attempting to build a specific language also builds the
>> other languages. Specifically, invoking bmake in lang/gcc48-cc++ cause
>> lang/gcc48-fortran to be built.
>
> Hmm...
> I cannot reproduce this problem.
> Do you have the log?

Reproduced again on a new system running FreeBSD & pkgsrc-current, defined
PKG_OPTIONS.gcc48=      -gcc-graphite -gcc-fortran
in /usr/pkg/etc/mk.cnf & attempted to build lang/gcc48-cc++

will send build log off list as it's 512KB.

>> pkg options are also ignored in the gcc48- packages , bmake
>> show-options shows graphite support to be switched off in lang/gcc48
>> but shows as on in lang/gcc48-cc++.
>> Tried switch PKG_OPTIONS.gcc48 to PKG_OPTIONS.gcc48-cc++, but that
>> didn't make much difference.
>>
>> Is this the new intended behaviour?
>
> It should be fixed in pkgsrc current.
> Please try again.

In /usr/pkg/etc/mk.cnf
PKG_OPTIONS.gcc48=      -gcc-graphite

/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc48% bmake show-options

Any of the following general options may be selected:

        gcc-graphite

        gcc-inplace-math        Build math libs inplace instead of
depending on them.

        gcc-java         Build the gcc Java frontend, tools and libraries.

        nls      Use native language support.

These options are enabled by default:

        gcc-graphite

These options are currently enabled:

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS

or PKG_OPTIONS.gcc48.

Option gcc-fortran is unsupported, so disabling it has no effect.

/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc48-cc++% bmake show-options