Re: pulseaudio on osx 10.8

Andy Zammy <andyzammy%googlemail.com@localhost> writes:

> pulseaudio is failing to build on Mac OSX (pkgsrc 2014Q1) because it seems
> that the SDK files referenced in the build have moved since 10.5. It fails
> to configure with this error: http://bpaste.net/show/208980
>
> I made some changes to the configure script (attached), and it manages to
> take the build a little further, but it still fails, for a reason I can't
> work out this time: http://bpaste.net/show/208919
>
> I would be grateful if somebody could help me figure out how to get it
> building on 10.8. I hope I've supplied enough information.

On 10.9 (and hence with clang):

I tried to build pulseaudio, and it failed on avahi.  Turning off that
and x11, it then failed on libsndfile.   So it looks to me like it's a
long slog to get pulseaudio straightened out.

What compiler are you using?  Do all the dependencies of pulseaudio
build on 10.8, including avahi?