Re: firefox: search box not working, some plugins not working

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 10:25:03AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> For about a couple of weeks, the search box isn't working for me in
> firefox (currently firefox-28.0nb2, on NetBSD-6.99.40/amd64).
>
> I can enter text there, but when I press enter or click the search
> button, nothing happens.

The search button works for me. (same version)

> A second problem I see is that some extensions don't work, for example
> ghostery. In the terminal where I started firefox I see:

I am not using extensions...

Something which just started since I last updated firefox is that
I consistently get a coredump when saving a webpage. It seems that
the folder containing bits and pieces is saved correctly, but the
page itself doesn't make it to the platter. (I haven't looked at
the dump - it doesn't matter which page I try to save)

Cheers,

Patrick