Re: Something weird with graphics/clutter

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:12:25 +0900, Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost> wrote:

On Sun 26 Jan 2014 at 12:09:27 +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
Please try to put following in graphics/cogl/options.mk below "--with-x"
and rebuilt it.

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--with-gl-libname=libGL.so.2

I made that change in cogl, rebuilt it (in my pkg_comp environment) and
replaced cogl with the created package. I didn't update other packages.

That gives an interesting change: when starting geeqie, I now get this:

$ geeqie
failed to create drawable

(geeqie:17036): Clutter-CRITICAL **: Unable to initialize Clutter:
Unable to select the newly created GLX context
Can't initialize clutter-gtk.

I cannot reproduce it with X11_TYPE=modular with pkgsrc-current.
(issue with builtin X11/Mesa, or fixed by update of cogl/clutter?)

--
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost