Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools

Hello!

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:
> If you're using pkgsrc-current, please make sure you are using a
> download client that supports https.
>
> If you can't or won't do that -- the distfiles are copied to nbftp
> every Sunday, so you could also just wait for Monday.

Ah, two new pieces of information I wasn't aware of.

> In this case, I've manually uploaded the distfile to nbftp, so 'make
> fetch' should now work either way.

I was able to fetch the tar-ball - using wget for good measure.

Thanks for the explanation and the help.

Joern

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/