Pdftottext and doc2html

Hello,

I'm new to pkgsrc-users, so apologies if this topic has been dealt with before.

I have a question and would like to report a possible bug.

Question: how would you normally search for a string of text in all PLIST files?
For example, I was looking for which package contains 'pdftotext' but
I had to use to google to find it.

Second thing: 'doc2html' incorrectly reports pdftotext in its description:
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/converters/doc2html/DESCR

but it's not in the list of installed files:
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/converters/doc2html/PLIST

It will probably convert pdf to text anyway through one of its
dependencies but using poppler-utils is more straightforward.

Thanks

--
Ottavio